Friday, September 26, 2008

Sunday 7 September, Australia Zoo – Final Thoughts

For a family of five entry to the Zoo is hellishly expensive, and there is no way of knowing if the Irwins are likely to be there on any given day. Those two negative points out the way, any other thoughts are all good.

Zahlee: “I was very disappointed I didn’t get to see Bindi, Terri, or Bob.

Kira: “It was really fun.”

Kerrie: “Very impressed with the cleanliness of the animal eclosures.”
“The gardens and grounds were beautifully maintained.”
“The staff were working like they were one big happy family, and they were very helpful and courteous.


Nick: “Once I forced myself to accept the entry fee with a smile, I never looked back. I have never before been to such a well-kept zoo, where all of the staff (animal keepers, service staff, and security) were so passionate about their jobs, and only too willing to share that passion. An absolutely A1 zoo.”

No comments: