Saturday, September 6, 2008

Movie World - Shrek 4D

Shrek 4d

Shrek 4D starts of with a bit of an animated show where all the audience stand in the foyer to theatre. Using a combination of animated models and plasma screens we get a re-cap of the first Shrek movie and an update of what's been happening since Lord Farquod has been up to since he's been dead. The three little pigs and Pinnochio are suspended in crates from the ceiling.

Then we are shown into the theatre where we are seated and put on our 3D glasses. Taking up from where the foyer comentary ended, there is a 3D movie, with co-oridinated special effects in our seats.

We all went to watch this show.

Kerrie: "My first thought when the spiders came out was "I wish Ann was here - watching her run out of the theatre would have been funnier than any of the other rides and shows."

Zahlee: "I hated the spiders and the sneeze... eewww!!!"

Nick: "I'm sorry Ann, but I'm with Kerrie on that... the spidies were pretty realistic.
I think the preamble in the foyer could have been cut by half or more."

No comments: